Supporting Spiritual Growth at All Ages
Choosing your child’s religious education program is an important decision, just as important as choosing your own religious home. If you are searching for an open and affirming community in which your child can grow in spirit and in love, you have found the right place! This is not your typical Sunday School.
At UUCP we offer age-appropriate sessions that run concurrently or directly after our worship services. Children attend the first part of our service with their families and then go to classes in the Yellow House, the building directly west of the church.
In our children’s sessions our goal is to offer…
• A safe place for children and youth to wonder, ask questions, and discover their own
unique spiritual nature.
• A focus on personal spiritual growth, open faith exploration and living values in the
• A diverse and multi-age community – truly a village to support your family.
• Meaningful, age-appropriate worship for children and youth.
• Exploration of themes such as Unitarian Universalist identity, world religions, Jewish
and Christian heritage and social justice.
• Special events that serve to bring our all-ages community together and enhance the
experience of every child, youth and adult.
You can find details on our various age groups and curricula by navigating through the tab that lists all of the classes by age.
Find out more about children's religious education. Feel free to email our Director of Lifespan Religious Exploration, Ginger Allen with specific concerns you may have.