We are a caring community dedicated to the free and open search for spiritual, intellectual and emotional growth. We value the natural environment and respect the interdependence of all life. We aspire to provide a welcoming home to all who join us in pursuing justice, tolerance, and compassion, with respect for the inherent worth and dignity of every person.
The purpose of our Church is to maintain a covenanted community based on liberal religious values. We strive toward this goal by:
- Providing religious services of worship and celebration;
- Welcoming each seeker of truth into responsible participation;
- Facilitating the creative use of religious freedom and respect for differences;
- Ministering to persons in their everyday problems of life;
- Reasoning about life's meanings and society's ethical dimensions;
- Promoting racial and social justice;
- Supporting the purpose and programs of the UU Association;
- Inspiring awareness of, and cooperation with, the harmony of nature; and
- Encouraging intercultural understanding and efforts toward world peace.